32 channel hack

Reaction score
Hi guys first of all nice to join and take a look around , I have looked but cant find the answer to a question

I upgraded the firmware yesterday on my p3 advance to 1.09.0 and now as soon as I connect the rc and the aircraft to the tablet the hack disappears previously it was fine , any ideas why or is it just me ?
Thanks

The upgrade shouldn't have effected the RC or go app at all.
Try rebooting your tablet. If that doesn't work, delete the go app and reinstall, but you will have to do the hack again in that case ( which is what I do every time there is a go app update - I never just 'upgrade' the app.. Always delete first which wipes all the crap that remains) sync your data first if deleting

That's the odd thing I have just got another tablet today and its the same on that one, its all stopped working since I upgraded the firmware its very strange

i too have a similar goof, the app auto selected satalite 10 and the HD is nolonger on my screen. i have uninstalled, deleted, factory reset (only cuz my tablet is junk and i wanted to see if reset would make it faster) i was thinking maybe i got a bunk .dji.configs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20