32 Channel Hack

Reaction score
I am so sorry for asking this as I know it has been posted but I just don't get where you get the DJI config file to add to the app. I have looked online and clicked on links but they do not work. I am not that swift when it comes to computers...I appreciate any help provided.

Finally added to my IPhone, likely the most I've had to learn on a Mac on 6+ years lol, and I used to build liquid cooled computers that ran chips at -12C, chips as in both the CPU and GPU, no sense in overclocking if your not going to go all the way!
Anyway, thanks Msinger, I couldn't find "add file" anywhere, so I just dragged and dropped

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Excuse my ignorance, but why is adding more channels necessary? Is it just if there is too much 2.4ghz traffic? How do you know which channel to use?

The hack allows access to spectrum/frequencies outside the defined ISM band. This area of the spectrum is much 'quieter' because it's reserved for other [licensed] users. (I do not condone this)

N017RW doesn't condone the FAA or the FCC violations, most ppl don't, I'm such a boring American, I obey all the most important laws surely, and 98% of all laws important or not.
I do however indulge in a 1W amplifier on my 9dB Omni Hawking's mounted up high on my roof for the best signal around the house. Some ppl use 8 watt Chinese amps, there's 5 watt ones on eBay for $45-$55 but if your going to put an amp on a 2.4ghz WiFi, do yourself and neighbors a favor and get a US made real amp, Teletronics go from .25W to .5 a watt to 1.0 Watt and won't trash the noise spectrum "floor" and make 1/2 a block useless for everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl