32 Channel Hack

You have FPV receivers and goggles for 5.8, 2.4 and 1.2/1.3 GHz bands. Almost forgot, the new 3.3 GHz band too, although still rare. But thats not the issue, the phantom sends a digitally encoded h264 video stream. The exact protocol is probably even proprietary/secret.

Fatsharks and the like work with an analog PAL or NTSC video signal. That has its advantages, but its completely incompatible. Almost like connecting a 2.4 GHz wifi antenna to an old CRT TV and hoping to receive youtube :).
You are absolutely correct.

You should change it when the P3A is connected. The channel value is stored in the P3A. So if you change it without the P3A connected, when the P3A is connected it shows what it has in memory.
This hack is only for the video transmission send by the P3 back to the remote control.
Okay so i was connected to my p3a and added config to files at dji pilot folder but its still no go

I think you have to set somehow location as US by setting language as "English - US". That was what I have done long time ago (android).

Okay so i was connected to my p3a and added config to files at dji pilot folder but its still no go
As noted by @Dronason and also a few times in this thread, some regions don't permit custom settings so mobile devices in those regions need to be set to a region that does permit it.

Apple device owners often set their region to US.
Android device owners often set their device language to English (US) or sometimes to Spanish (US).

Good luck!

As noted by @Dronason and also a few times in this thread, some regions don't permit custom settings so mobile devices in those regions need to be set to a region that does permit it.

Apple device owners often set their region to US.
Android device owners often set their device language to English (US) or sometimes to Spanish (US).

Good luck!
Thanks for the clarificaton.

Reactions: Pan and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj