32 Channel Hack

Wow.. I thought the CE versions wouldn't allow this and the software recognised where you're located, but I stand corrected. How does one do this?
You fly with an iPad Air, correct? If you want to use the 32 channel hack just set your iPad region to US.

Reactions: Numone
I'm on Android. Latest firmware. I cannot get the hack to work. I followed the instructions to the letter. I'm very familiar with android file systems. Just won't work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I read that the reason that DJI limits to 20 channels is FCC licensing restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm on Android. Latest firmware. I cannot get the hack to work. I followed the instructions to the letter. I'm very familiar with android file systems. Just won't work.

Reboot device after install and check again.

Twenty? I only have 8. 13 thru 20

A very common issue with Android users who are having trouble is that they put the file in an incorrect folder. Perhaps that's whats happening. We have seen it happen repeatedly to other Android users who also note that they are definitely doing it correctly only to realize later that they weren't. I'm not saying it's that way for you, I'm just saying what I have seen in almost all cases when an Android users says it doesn't work. The others were not setting their device to US.

Be careful to copy the file to the root of \Android\data\dji.pilot\files on your device.

Nope, had right folder. I just forgot to pull the file out of the folder after extracting. I got it going now.

Reactions: Oso
i have a android tablet and when i try to copy the .dji.config to \Android\data\dji.pilot\files it wont let me copy it

What android version is your android tablet on?

my android version is 4.4.2 when i copy then paste isn't highlighted when i try to drag onto file then it has a red circle with a line thru it

Do you use a file manager like Astro?

It makes it easier to view and open folders, as well as moving files.

Ok so the app can enable the 32 channels for the rc, but can the phantom receive the signals on those channels really ?

Done 32 channels hack successfully, but I prefer to be on auto. I have tried manually all channel with less noise, but end up concluded that auto is the best for me.

I'm saying it makes it easier to find the folders. If you aren't familiar with the file system on your device, I'd seek local assistance

Reactions: Pan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj