32 channel hack

Reaction score
does anyone know if the 32 channel hack works with latest firmware?

if so where to get it from for IOS?

thanks

It does work. I will post the link later if no one else does. I'm out to a site.

alokbhargava is right, it does still work with the latest firmware however I don't like that if you have the P3P you also have to manually select a bitrate for video transmission instead of the app automatically selecting the optimized bitrate for you. Also remember you have to manually select the channel too, the app will automatically select between the 8 channels you already have available and if you want to use a channel not within those 8 you have to manually select it.

More channels hack | DJI Phantom Forum

Quick questions on this, how do you determine which channel to choose when this is enabled? Are there common ones that tend to be your go-to? I would guess the app normally changes them around during a flight, do you do the same?

Thanks,

R

Quick questions on this, how do you determine which channel to choose when this is enabled? Are there common ones that tend to be your go-to? I would guess the app normally changes them around during a flight, do you do the same?

Thanks,

R

Channel 32 seems to be the best performer. It is the only channel I use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie