32 channel hack

Reaction score
After update to 1.6 I noticed I lost my ISO 32 channels. Is this hack gone for good, or can I reinstall the hack via iTunes on my iPad mini 2?

Not sure exactly when I lose the 32 channels as I have not tried to fly sense the last couple of updates (firmware and controller.)

After update to 1.6 I noticed I lost my ISO 32 channels. Is this hack gone for good, or can I reinstall the hack via iTunes on my iPad mini 2?

Not sure exactly when I lose the 32 channels as I have not tried to fly sense the last couple of updates (firmware and controller.)
Some reports of the same issue on IOS after FW update. Try to reinstall hack via ITunes.
Please report back for others.

I actually had to delete and reinstall the app on my Air 2 to even get it to connect after updating. When I checked to see if I still had the 32 channels, they were not there. I just redid the process to make them active and all good to go again.

I get the 32 channels on my iPhone 6, but still can't get them back on my iPad mini 2. I reinstall my DJI go and still only channels 13 thru 20. FYI: The config file was missing after the 1.6 update, therefore, reinstalled the config file and synced. Still no joy. I then uninstall the GO app and reinstalled and add the config file and synced. Only channels 13-20. Any other idea. The config file shows on my iTunes - DJI - apps file

There are all chances that you might lose the hack. One condition to installing back is that you stop DJI go , let it not even be running on memory at back.

Is this config file supposed to be "DJI config file.rar" in iTunes?
That's the zipped file. You need to unzip it first.

Reactions: JoBe
Wow, got my 32 channels back[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
Apparently I was trying to copy a zipped config file to iTunes. Looks the same in iTunes apps folder.

Thanks all

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1