32 channel hack

Reaction score
Question. I've done the channel hack to open up all channels, green line indicates good ,red bad,blue in use The channels that don't show any indicators does this mean they are good to use as well or not. The reason I ask is I started a flight in auto. Then switched to custom and picked channel 32, it had no indicator line of any kind, about 3 mins after I switched, the gimbal went haywire and finally locked up sideways and pointing down. Couldn't move withe gimbal roller on controller. RTH powered down, powered on , did gimbal calibration set to auto and all was good for 3 more flights Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks for the info that's what I was thinking Any thoughts as to why the gimbal went haywire. I was flying over a river High banks in both sides but clear los standing on the top of bank. Mineral deposits in banks?

I had the exact same issue yesterday! Installed the hack Wednesday evening and tested in flight Thursday afternoon. Lifted off in auto and switched to manual and ch30. Got out about 600 ft and the gimbal went crazy and locked sideways. Brought it in and shutdown.

Not trying to "hijack" this topic but what is this channel hack? Is there a link to it?

Samsung S7 Edge

I have used the hack on my iPhone 7 Plus and on my iPad mini two and have never had a problem, sorry can't be much help.
I usually run channel 31 in my area, least noisy.

Are you guys running apple or android? Maybe that's the difference.

Apple. iPad Air 2. That has never happened to me before,until I did the hack. Stumped

Reactions: elarryland
I have used the hack on my iPhone 7 Plus and on my iPad mini two and have never had a problem, sorry can't be much help.
I usually run channel 31 in my area, least noisy.

Are you guys running apple or android? Maybe that's the difference.

Apple. iPad Air 2. That has never happened to me before,until I did the hack. Stumped

Not trying to "hijack" this topic but what is this channel hack? Is there a link to it?

Samsung S7 Edge

Check out dronevalley.com utube. I'm sure there are threads on here to if you search it. It's a simple upgrade to the go4 app that opens up all 32 Chanel's for video signal but you have to select them manually in the custom tab once you have done the upgrade

The hack only affects video down link connection. The gimbal is controlled with the control signal uplink. These two things are unrelated, but it is strange why it happened right when you installed the hack. I recommend not changing the channel midflight, however that shouldn't have caused your gimbal issue.

Today after a couple of updates to DJI Go for P3P and iOS11, I can't see my 32 channels and when I try the hack, it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?

Today after a couple of updates to DJI Go for P3P and iOS11, I can't see my 32 channels and when I try the hack, it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?

Tahoe Ed from DJI advised not to use iOS11 with Go, saying there are some problems, but didn't say what specifically. If you loaded a new GO app after the iOS11 update, did you reload the "hack file" back into the GO app using your iTunes app?

Oh really! That’s interesting. I didn’t know there were problems with iOS 11.
I’ve had 2 updates from DJI since iOS 11 the first one it was still working and then after the 2nd (I flew today and the update was last week) it didn’t show.
I’ve deleted the dji go app, re installed it and tried loaded the config file as I’ve always done, but now it won’t show the 32 channels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan