32 channel hack

How did you do it if the hack only works for DJI Go 3 which doesn't support the P4P?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It works for DJI go 4 as well. Just try with regular procedure.
db8d89078df0a0585a7c148463d4b48d.jpg

This is from DJI Go 4

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: uavflyr and ebi718
Fly away is not possible, because when you lost the signal, your drone after few seconds stop still on air. The drone turn automatic in Gps mode ( you have to Pray do not lost a Gps signal, this is realy very dangerous). If you select a channel on manuale mode, you will can see the radio signal on your smartphone and make a change it before to have total lost.
Sorry my english, I'm a italian guy and my english is only on the road :).
I live on Italy and not have a 32 channel show in my app dji go4, because are setting by europeean law.
To can use 32 channel in Italy or Europe, I have to change on the smartphone my setting language, From ITALIANO to English Us. And the dji go 4 app work with all 32 channel and I can select on a manual mode... I can tell that if you use 32 channel in manual mode this not pregiudice your warranty and all is good and safety ( remember: your drone still on air and you can change the channel).
But change the channel in manual mode is only loser time... the system is perfect and the radio controller will make a automatic change of the best channel .
Change the channel on manual mode is better when you are at lot of people with a lot of same drone.
Only improvement is due the trassmission link....you will make a choise of the trasmission band and have a more and stabile image ( with more delay).
I hope you have understand my bad english, ciao

Reactions: kingkong90210
Hack wont give you extended range, but it will give you extra channel options if you are in a heavy wifi congestion area

Reactions: tak5501
Hack wont give you extended range, but it will give you extra channel options if you are in a heavy wifi congestion area
Off course, you need more channel due the wifi congestion...but, do you know how work the radio system wifi? Is not like a wifi of your modem PC. Meanwhile your PC or tablet is far only 100mts.

Setting channel on Manual mode with more channel , is like that have more possibility to lost your signal drone with more lost of time to select a best range!

If all the drone have a 32or more channel and this is a best idea, why the dji do not sell drone with this setup?
May be in your country the best choise is have no more channel, if these are all busy, the system hardware elaborate with a loss time ( like a ping for oc modem) to select a momentaneusly best ( of busy) channel...and your drone will work without issues:)

If you Force the range with improved signal, this is a good idea
But you need to change all hardware of your remote, because you need a amplifier to instal and this cost a lot of money just for a play with a drone.

I fly over 10km with my phantom, may be at the 5km I have a tweak signal, but this is advisement and why run the Risk to lost the drone with the manual modify?...

Off course, you need more channel due the wifi congestion...but, do you know how work the radio system wifi? Is not like a wifi of your modem PC. Meanwhile your PC or tablet is far only 100mts.

Setting channel on Manual mode with more channel , is like that have more possibility to lost your signal drone with more lost of time to select a best range!

If all the drone have a 32or more channel and this is a best idea, why the dji do not sell drone with this setup?
May be in your country the best choise is have no more channel, if these are all busy, the system hardware elaborate with a loss time ( like a ping for oc modem) to select a momentaneusly best ( of busy) channel...and your drone will work without issues:)

But you need to change all hardware of your remote, because you need a amplifier to instal and this cost a lot of money just for a play with a drone.

I fly over 10km with my phantom, may be at the 5km I have a tweak signal, but this is advisement and why run the Risk to lost the drone with the manual modify?...

The P4Pro uses lightbridge technology for the RC transmission, it is of limited wattage in power terms, and when your signal drops off at say 5 km it is because of the lack of power of the RC. You can replace the antennas with after market antennas that contain active signal amplifiers, normally and extra 3 watts in power for RC and Video receive. There are two on the market that are good, Tritan Conquer and Maxx UAV. Both have 3 watt sunhams amplifiers in , and internal cabling that has less signal to noise ratio.

DJI does not send out drones with 32 channels because it is not legal to use the extra channels. The frequencies they use are reserved for other services like ham radio. This is why you need a hack to use them.

Reactions: RémyHeli
DJI does not send out drones with 32 channels because it is not legal to use the extra channels. The frequencies they use are reserved for other services like ham radio. This is why you need a hack to use them.
No, this depend witch country you live. All frequency of the dji drone are specified signal radio band to use... is illegal only improvement signal radio with Force watt power.

to improve the signal is not necessary improve the numbers of channel, but improve the power...

The P4Pro uses lightbridge technology for the RC transmission, it is of limited wattage in power terms, and when your signal drops off at say 5 km it is because of the lack of power of the RC. You can replace the antennas with after market antennas that contain active signal amplifiers, normally and extra 3 watts in power for RC and Video receive. There are two on the market that are good, Tritan Conquer and Maxx UAV. Both have 3 watt sunhams amplifiers in , and internal cabling that has less signal to noise ratio.

May be after 5km I lost the signal also may be I lost the signal at over 8km.... my wrote is only a example....

If on area we have a lot of signal wifi, may be the trasmission are tweaky, and is not a new antennas that risolve this issues.
I had never problem with my drone and I have fly over 1100km .
DonT lost money for new antennas

The amplifier that give you gain when you transmitted , THIS IS POSSIBLE.... but that improve your receive signal, please, do not write stupidaggine:)

Of course it is possible otherwise the two companies mentioned would not put it on their units. The drone itself only has limited transmission power for the sending of video signal. The RC sends out a beam of radiation that receives the video output from the drone.

May be after 5km I lost the signal also may be I lost the signal at over 8km.... my wrote is only a example....

If on area we have a lot of signal wifi, may be the trasmission are tweaky, and is not a new antennas that risolve this issues.
I had never problem with my drone and I have fly over 1100km .
DonT lost money for new antennas

That is good 1100 kilometres, that is a third of the way across continental united states. You should contact the drone companies if your drone can fly 1100 kilometers ! they will pay you a fortune.

No, this depend witch country you live. All frequency of the dji drone are specified signal radio band to use... is illegal only improvement signal radio with Force watt power.

to improve the signal is not necessary improve the numbers of channel, but improve the power...

Nop it quite clearly states that these same frequencies of channel 1-8 are used irrespective of country exported to.

ISM band - Wikipedia

That is good 1100 kilometres, that is a third of the way across continental united states. You should contact the drone companies if your drone can fly 1100 kilometers ! they will pay you a fortune.
Very simpathy....off course I use my drone to reach at the see with my family on the summer time.
I had fly over 1200km ( 100km more) untill now...not on a unique session :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie