32 CHANNEL HACK STILL WORKING?

To clarify the channels: the stock P3 system utilizes channels 13 to 20 by auto select. The 32 channels give you 1 to 12 along with 21 to 32 but through a "custom" manual select. In my area, 1 to 12 are noisier than 13, 14, 15, 16. On auto, most of us see that channel 20 is the best. But the 21 to 32 are nearly ZERO activity and they are great for not getting blasted by local use.

Thansk you very much Oso for pointing me in the right direction. It's working fine now.
You're welcome. I'm glad it worked. Cheers!

I don't know how you guys manage to get it working :(

When I copy the .DJI.configs file into \Android\data\dji.pilot\files and then start Dji Go, it's OK: all 32 channels are visible and selectable.

But as soon as I fire the Phantom Advanced up.. no joy: they're gone and I am left with the usual 13-20 auto channel range.

Running DJI Go 2.5.1 / Android

I don't know how you guys manage to get it working :(

When I copy the .DJI.configs file into \Android\data\dji.pilot\files and then start Dji Go, it's OK: all 32 channels are visible and selectable.

But as soon as I fire the Phantom Advanced up.. no joy: they're gone and I am left with the usual 13-20 auto channel range.

Running DJI Go 2.5.1 / Android
You need to set your device to US and use custom to select the channels.

Another silly question: where do I get the .rar file? I haven't seen where to download it from. Can someone post a link to it? Thanks in advance!

M

Reactions: ygrmstr18

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1