32 channel hack, do i need it?

Reaction score
would it be a good idea to use the 32 channel hack? does it still work with recent firmware? does it invalidate the warranty?

I live in a wifi fairly heavy. if I don't use the hack should I manually set a channel? do the apps (litchi and go) automatically choose the best channel?

I did it. So far with the 32 channel I've been able to go 1.65 miles at 1,600ft. You have to select the best channel. If you put it on Auto it won't use the extra channels. I'm in a fairly congested area as well. Not sure on warranty validations. I'm all up to date on everything and it still works. I'll do a range test later this week.

Reactions: cypher007
If you are in a heavy wifi noise area, it may be worth trying it.

Reactions: cypher007
Seems like you dont even understand why I wrote that. Hint: I dont care if you crash your phantom. In fact I hope you do and cant afford another. 1600ft high, way beyond line of sight over what is likely a city. Multiply that risk by 1 million sold phantoms and maybe one day you'll understand its people like you that make it impossible for me to argue against draconian rules. Thanks for killing the hobby.

Reactions: liketogethigh
Seems like you dont even understand why I wrote that. Hint: I dont care if you crash your phantom. In fact I hope you do and cant afford another. 1600ft high, way beyond line of sight over what is likely a city. Multiply that risk by 1 million sold phantoms and maybe one day you'll understand its people like you that make it impossible for me to argue against draconian rules. Thanks for killing the hobby.
Agreed. 1,600 ft is moronic. It's basically saying "let's ban drones."

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I flew at 800 ft for a few seconds, Accidentally, thinking I was flying in ft, but my settings were in meters.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I flew once at 5,600 ft high. I owned that ****.
One of my buddies told me that he got his to 2500ft by doing something with the return to home button and left stick.
I'm using my $800 to its potential, sorry I ain't sorry!

One of my buddies told me that he got his to 2500ft by doing something with the return to home button and left stick.

Then you stand to kill somebody, let alone killing the hobby for the rest of us.

Back on topic

Trying to find the files I need to do the 32 channel update on the Phantom 3 Pro......Thanks Fellas

Yeah, do that with your car too then. Drive it too "its potential", see if it really can do 160mph, preferably around a kindergarten.

In the wider RC community, "Phantom Pilot" has a very negative meaning. It doesnt mean someone actually flying a phantom, its a short hand for idiots with no flying skills, no RC experience and no respect for safety or the hobby.

You guys are unreal. Nobody said anything bad in this thread, what that he flies BLOS? Is that your gripe? OK your opinion has been noted. I and many others disagree. The military has drones flying BLOS everywhere without risk of failure for many years photographing lots of stuff. Does the Internet scare you too? How about electricity and portable telephones?

Nobody said anything about ruining the hobby or doing anything unsafe. Really annoyed at the boiler plate responses some IPeople give. Now that the thread is aware of your opinion you can spare us all the rest of your thoughts on the issue.

Back on topic

Trying to find the files I need to do the 32 channel update on the Phantom 3 Pro......Thanks Fellas

I think there is a 42 page thread dedicated to it. I think it is in the recent posts. I'm going to do it as well today

Yeah, do that with your car too then. Drive it too "its potential", see if it really can do 160mph, preferably around a kindergarten.

In the wider RC community, "Phantom Pilot" has a very negative meaning. It doesnt mean someone actually flying a phantom, its a short hand for idiots with no flying skills, no RC experience and no respect for safety or the hobby.

you make me giggle with your foolish thoughts.

You're a Phantom pilot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic