32 Channel Hack (again)

Reaction score
I read through so many posts about the 32 channel hack, they all started running together. Some I couldn't tell if they were for the P3's or P4's.
I had downloaded the config file and following instructions placed the file in the Android/data/dji pilot folder
Everytime I started the app, it would take a little longer to load than normal, and when I checked the HD settings the hack didn't work, and when I checked the folder with ES File Explorer, the file was no longer there. I figured the newly updated firmware had effectively locked out the hack.
Last night I read one post about hacking the P4 itself, and it said to put the config file in the root folder of the app itself. So I extracted the file once more straight to the app's folder on my Samsung Tab S.
Restarted the tablet and there it was when I restarted the app! All 32 channels waiting to be selected.
To make it a little easier, this link below is the extracted app ready to place in the proper folder, no worries trying to extract the 1KB file that didn't need to be zipped to begin with. Download it and scan it for viruses before using, but it's clean.

Last edited:
I've been testing with it for about a week now and it has yielded me no significant improvement in RC range. I have always lost RC signal before HD signal so I suppose what I am experiencing is to be expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20