306 flyers club

Just moved to Fort Qu'Appelle with my 2nd P2V+. I have just over 100 flights including 3 crashes, 1 minor, 1 repairable and one fatal (to the Phantom). Max range 1km (would do more but decided was far enough for my needs). Max hight 300 m.
Am learning the photography aspect. Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited:
My thoughts but I could be wrong:
Shouldn't bother showing up at court unless it was convenient. And only then because it would be interesting to see when they figure out that Canada's drone regulations are currently only recommendations. The parks law is for aircraft. Since Canada officially has drone recommendations the law must admit that a drone is NOT an aircraft. As long as the whole encounter at the park went without incident nor intention to commit a crime then there will be no case. Sadly unless there is a case to win the operator can't have damages awarded to him for gas money, etc. for showing up at court.
Just a big waste of my tax money. The parks guy gets an all expenses paid trip and wages to beautiful Montreal area to attend. And there is treaty jurisdiction which also adds to native band funds, not a bad thing, just it comes from me and other Canadians.

Last edited:
Grenfell. Don't own one - yet! Joined to gather some experience and do some research.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik