3 Professional problems after crash :-(

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm in a spot of bother. I’ve purchased a p3 that had suffered a minor crash. I've powered it up and it's saying that the Compass/Gimble is not connecting and on the actual drone itself, only one arm lights up flashing continuous red/yellow/green.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Jase

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm in a spot of bother. For some unknown reason my 8yr old son thought he'd become a DJI pilot, and took my phantom 3 pro out for a spin, I only noticed it had gone when it came flying back to home and smashed straight into my house:( I've powered it up and it's saying that the Compass/Gimble is not connecting and on the actual drone itself, only one arm lights up flashing continuous red/yellow/green.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Jase
Sounds to me like there maybe some internal controller board damage, besides just the gimbal error.
I would suggest you take it to a authorized DJI repair dealer for an evaluation.
Good Luck..

Reactions: Jase20200
Hi there, thanks for your mail. Ive ordered a gimble compass first and see how I get on. I'm one for having a play first, just wondered where to start, or if someone had come across something simular, it ain't as if I can brake it anymore lol:sweatsmile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.