3 battery charger

Reaction score
Ok, someone hurry and make a 3 battery charger. After having one for my P3P I don't want to go back to charging one at a time.

Ok, someone hurry and make a 3 battery charger. After having one for my P3P I don't want to go back to charging one at a time.

Just need whatever company in China that made the blue generic one to add P4 connectors to the ends.

Ill be surprised if DJI doesn't have one soon as they have one for the P3 and Inspire... I'm going to hate going back to charging one at a time again.

DJi has never had one that charged 3 batteries at a time. I'm talking about the eBay Blue Charger than many of us use. It can charge 3 batteries and the controller at the same time.

Parallel Multi-battery Charger & Remote Controller Charger for DJI Phantom 3

I was referring to the hub that held four batteries and you could simply plug into and come back later to four fully charged batteries...I am aware that it doesn't charge all at the same time but it does what I need it to do.

Buy Phantom 3 - Battery Charging Hub | DJI Store

Buy Inspire 1 Battery Charging Hub | DJI Store

Last edited:
Reactions: Cale262
Yes I know of that product. You will be waiting 4+ hours to charge 4 batteries as opposed to a little over an hour.

Honestly, I just plug them in and go to bed...Never actually sat and waited for any battery to charge.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
3 batteries charger. Can it trickle charge? Or we need to unplug once fully charged? Because I got DJI charging hub for p3. And it mentioned we can just left it.

With the blue simultaneous chargers you could just leave them as well. They would shut off when the batteries were fully charged. They were great, and I look forward to one being out for the P4.

Reactions: Shaiful Rizhuan
It has its own adapter right? Means I can still use my original charger to charge one battery, since I got 4 batteries

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers