3.6 Kilometers one way distance with Phantom 2 FPV

mendezl said:
Here is the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2x3VzMi4Zg -Crappy video because my gimbal is doing this crazy thing were up looks up and down randomly, thats the next project.

When you turned around to return and saw that expanse of water in front of you.....did you have a little adrenaline spike there?

Yes for sure, then 30 secs later when it was flying back at 2/3 speed because of the wind. Almost broke the right control stick... I've never pushed it forward that hard for that long haha my thumb was sore.

I have been looking on google earth for a good clear area to fly a few kilometers over land, not much luck yet.

mendezl said:
Yes for sure, then 30 secs later when it was flying back at 2/3 speed because of the wind. Almost broke the right control stick... I've never pushed it forward that hard for that long haha my thumb was sore.

:lol:

I could definitely envision sore thumbs and a pucker or two.

mendezl said:
I've never pushed it forward that hard for that long haha my thumb was sore.

Instead of adding a throttle descend lock on the new controller, DJI should have installed a forward-pitch lock.

This would really come in handy for those long-distance flights where you basically fly in a straight line and get tired of holding the right stick in one position! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj