3.5 mm bullet connectors fit on p4

Reaction score
So ive heard of people putting on 3.5mm bullet connectors onto their p3 and other drones. My question is will this work for the p4 because the wires gp through a hole in the plastic so im not sure if the 3.5 mm would fit since it os woder on one end. Can anyone help me out?

Look at some of the connectors on the Digi-Key website. Maybe Mouser too.

Sorry for the confusion, i forgot to add a few major details. I wanted to put connectors on for the brushless motors seems as though 3.5 mm wont fit through the hole of the drones plastics the wires go through to get to the motor.

Ummmm.....Can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about the things?:confused:
I want to cut 3 wires that go from esc to brushless motor. Then i will be soldering 3.5mm bullet connectors to each end of the wires. One end will get male the other femal. This way i can get the motors to disconnect from the drone itself to better change bearings or do complete motor replacement....

As i have found out though 3.5 mm bullet connector does not fit throught the tiny hole in fig 1where the 3 wires lead to the motors.

Imma do all this anyways and get smaller connectors later if i really need to.

Have any of you heard anyone doing this to their p4s?

Attachments

• 20170318_184230.jpg
    20170318_184230.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 285

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj