3.12 issues

Reaction score
Hi Guys:

I upgraded my P2 to 3.12 and the old style transmitter to 1.0.2.26

I cannot bind the transmitter to the MC

In fact, I cant bind any transmitters I have to the MC

I calibrated the transmitter. It responds in RC assistant fine. In Phantom assistant, it does nothing. I have a solid green light on the transmitter.

I have a solid red light on the MC link button. Transmitter = On. I push the link button, it starts to flash. I release it and it reverts to solid red.

Lastly- I get a CFG-ERR message within the phantom assistant SW =
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

Any and all help is appreciated.

No Joy! I tried that several times before and just now. Still the same issue. Thank you though

More info I tried to downgrade so I did a hard reset and I launched phantom assistant 2.0 But doing so, SW said there were no updates available.

I launched phantom assistant 3.0 and a few other versions. Every 3.(x) version would only allow 3.12 to be installed.

This is just crazy

no but thanks for the reply I cannot believe that DJI wont let people choose the firmware that they apply Pretty bummed in Illinois

Hey,

I have the exact same issue as you (even the same error message) however I have the newer upgraded controller. I only purchased it the P2 just over 1 week ago. I was unable to fly it due to very bad storms here in Australia so when I got the chance. I did. On the forst few flights, it just went about 15 meters away and shot up and returned to home. It did this 3 times. I gave up and thought I would check the settings on the PC.
Plugged it in and was prompted to do the 3.12 update. I did. Everything went well and was prompted that the update was successfull and to power cycle. Did that and lost the remote link.
Plugged in the remote, updated that too as it there was an update available and was also successful.
Did a power cycle of both and now they will not link.
Even trying the link process fails. The MC will stay solid Red stating that there is no 2.4g signal available.
Tried everything! Tried to downgrade by obtaining older versions of assistant but still only allowed the 3.12 update.

This is pathetic! Why can you not downgrade if an update does not work? I understand they try to prevent consumers from downgrading due to no-fly zones but why not incorperate that in all version of the FW?

This has really left a bad taste of DJI in my mouth. Just over 1 week and 3 attempted flights and it is back at the shop for warranty!

I am glad I found this post because no one at the retailer had heard of this issue either. The guy was very very helpul in trying to sort it out but nothing we tried worked.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic