3.1 miles

Simplify it for me please.... P3P pilot
I bought mine about a month ago
And it is up to date both phantom and rc controller I bought it as 2km range is mine going to go further now or what?

Ok well I decided to take mine out and just go for it and see how far it would go mine is a p3a new case old motors and i got it to 3.25 miles befor it lost signal

Ok well I decided to take mine out and just go for it and see how far it would go mine is a p3a new case old motors and i got it to 3.25 miles befor it lost signal

So before you RTH did you search a little for a better signal, or get the message and just automatically RTH?

In most cases when the signal drops, if you climb higher in altitude your signal will power up and allow even more distance.

Btw, not sure if you saw a Tip I posted maybe 6 or more weeks ago, but something really cool especially when RTH from long distance, but while flying back in RTH you full control of the Yaw function and you are able to rotate 360 degrees while flying and the aircraft will still continue on to it's set home point. It can make for some great video sometimes. I do it every time now when I RTH.

So before you RTH did you search a little for a better signal, or get the message and just automatically RTH?

In most cases when the signal drops, if you climb higher in altitude your signal will power up and allow even more distance.

Btw, not sure if you saw a Tip I posted maybe 6 or more weeks ago, but something really cool especially when RTH from long distance, but while flying back in RTH you full control of the Yaw function and you are able to rotate 360 degrees while flying and the aircraft will still continue on to it's set home point. It can make for some great video sometimes. I do it every time now when I RTH.

I was at about 250 feet already and I was just going straight from me with the least amount of water or houses just incase and as well just trying to get the RTH to activate on and make sure all worked well and it did except right be for it activated RTH I got the low battery message witch was weird and no I did not know that thank you I will try that next time and

I was at about 250 feet already and I was just going straight from me with the least amount of water or houses just incase and as well just trying to get the RTH to activate on and make sure all worked well and it did except right be for it activated RTH I got the low battery message witch was weird and no I did not know that thank you I will try that next time and

Yeah it will fly directly to the home point regardless where or how much you are rotating the aircraft. It feels as if you have a chauffeur flying while you record.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie