3.06 flyaway?

Re: 3.06 flyaway. anyone else affected?

Did you do an advanced "Full IMU" calibration on level surface after the upgrade, prior to the compass calibration?

It didn't believe you need a full imu calibration nor do dji recommend one after firmware update.

pencilcoil said:
It didn't need a full imu calibration nor do dji recommend one after firmware update.

Every thing I've read and seen on videos, recommends it after firmware upgrades. Plus the old front man for DJI even recommended it just to be preventative.

Damon said:
pencilcoil said:
It didn't need a full imu calibration nor do dji recommend one after firmware update.

Every thing I've read and seen on videos, recommends it after firmware upgrades. Plus the old front man for DJI even recommended it just to be preventative.
I'd agree with full calibration after update. I done IMU and full tx calibration then a compass dance before flying and no issues so far.

Strange command and control dropouts may be caused by the transmitter and receiver not being on the same page. Calibrated the transmitter with the RC Assistant v1.1 also.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic