3.04 slowdown

Reaction score
Hello,

I wrote to DJI asking them about the tilt restriction in 3.04 that has caused my P2 to fly considerably slower than what it used too. Their response was that the restriction was only in the Phantom mode and flying in Naza is unaffected by this restriction.

I always fly in Naza mode in both GPS and ATTI and I have found my machine a lot slower.

So the question being for other people that have experienced a slowdown - were you too flying in Naza mode as-well?

-h

Yes it affect both Phantom and Naza mode. I set my Phantom to Naza day one.

another great piece of advice from DJI when I asked if the speed will be addressed in the next firmware release:

"Hi, In Naza M mode you can adjust bthe speed and gains of the rotors, which in turn can alter your speed"

**** you DJI

hamishue said:
another great piece of advice from DJI when I asked if the speed will be addressed in the next firmware release:

"Hi, In Naza M mode you can adjust bthe speed and gains of the rotors, which in turn can alter your speed"

**** you DJI

Or the great diagram I got sent when asking about the new speed problems:

Zach Zhang (DJI)
Jul 16 13:50

hi, sir,

pls refer to my image attached, the tilt can be set by yourself, pls read the indicator carefully under gimbal window!!!

thank you!

:roll:

Attachments

• 5EO9PZ@[5M6EJ[EFDPO51JQ.jpg
    5EO9PZ@[5M6EJ[EFDPO51JQ.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 477
What does gimbal tilt have to do with attitude tilt limits? Are those guys even reading your question?

Tell me about it. This was literally the previous email from me:

I do not mind staying on the latest firmware as long as the horizontal speed is not affected. Will the option to customise the max tilt angle back to the original 35 degrees be added?

I mean it's not like they are falsely advertising the old speed specs on their website though... oh wait

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 10.02.21 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 10.02.21 am.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 489
Guess they can still argue those specs can be attained on manual mode... But yes, it is very misleading

macheung said:
Guess they can still argue those specs can be attained on manual mode... But yes, it is very misleading

Yeah but in manual mode it can go a lot further than 35 degrees haha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj