2nd time in a few days with 1.3.2 firmware and Go app that I lost video signal

Reaction score
Twice now, in just a few days since I upgraded to 1.3.2 I've lost signal with the Phantom sitting right next to me in my living room. I had to turn off/on RC to get it back. I flew without problems, but I imagine it could happen while flying and that wouldn't be good. I know others have had the same issue.

This has happened to me as well... Except about a mile away. The signal didn't get choppy or poor, it just disconnected. After about 5 seconds, I started to panic. I tried repositioning the antennas for a better signal, but that had no effect. Restarting the app fixed the issue.... I've logged another 5 flights since and haven't experienced the issue again.

Welcome to the club. Mine did this too, although haven't seen it since the latest version of the app. But only one flight with it so time will tell.

For me, restarting the app, or unplugging/replugging the antenna didn't do ****. Just bringing the quad home and restarting it WHICH btw will cause you to lose the freaking video you're shooting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4