2nd P4 - time to compare..

Reaction score
At first look im sure their twins ;) but this one was fully uptodate with latest firmware and it came with a Sandisk extreme micro SD.. um thats a first.
Within 30 mins it was in the air for a low quick function test... due to rain will be comparing the cameras with duel flight soon just to see if things are the same or better with the first..
Both seemed to squeek n grind on the gimbals on first test but once they started hitting the limits stopped any noise, like had to be worked in..

quick update due to rain, but will have a better look tomorrow..
proves to me that the quality is not consistent
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

camera 1 look like log color profile and camera 2 look like vivid lol

That's a massive difference! So much more colour saturation in the second shot. Mine looks more like the first. That is out of the box settings.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

quick update due to rain, but will have a better look tomorrow..
proves to me that the quality is not consistent
Have you check the camera settings? I agree with ISOPRO, the second shoot looks like it's done in VIVID.

yes ive been having problems with the camera for the last 3 weeks, rma was set to send back to dji but they said try putting it on the assistant 2 via PC and doing a re-flash of latest firmware.
They say must be an error in the first flash.. this is now a quick test after the reflash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers