2nd P3P - will my Go app records keep them separate?

Reaction score
I picked up a 2nd P3P brand new locally at a very good deal - QUESTION: before I go piling on more flights anybody know if the Go app records keep the flight records separate?

I looked around on the screen and did not see the aircraft name anywhere.... it would be nice to know which one I am flying (and the GO app is recording).

I fired it up, checked software version, changed my defoult settings etc, but did not fly it but it looed like the files will be intermixed (and my # of flights) will all be cumulative, not per unit... or am I incorrect?

Thanks...

When I open my flight records in the GO app and log in to my account, each flight has a white box at top left with the quad's name in it, and the place, date and time, and flight info are all showing. Tap on the screen, and the overlaid info disappears. I've had two P3Ps, and they each show up with their own name in the records, but the number of flights etc is cumulative.

When you have multiple Phantoms on your account you will see cumulative flight stats by selecting your account name & individual stats for each aircraft by selecting a specific Phantom.

When you are in the Flight Records screen click the arrows to scroll between cumulative or individual aircraft stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockydog
When you have multiple Phantoms on your account you will see cumulative flight stats by selecting your account name & individual stats for each aircraft by selecting a specific Phantom.

When you are in the Flight Records screen click the arrows to scroll between cumulative or individual aircraft stats.
Good info...I've been a bit of a dumbo, and had't realised that the arrows next to your name toggled between Phantom names and gave individual data for each.

Apologies for the wrong information I gave earlier.:oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub