Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

2nd hand cameras?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Monkspark, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Monkspark

So I have just returned from an amazing few days of flying my P3P along the beautiful West Australian coastline.... but unfortunately my P3P is missing its camera... Had an unfortunate wipe-out with an unforseen tree branch, which sent the bird crashing to the ground. See attached photo of the camera & gimble.

The bird is a bit beaten up but she flies ok and seems to do everything as directed. So I reckon it is worth investing in another camera.

Have seen other posts referring to new cameras available from DJI, Amazon and Ebay, But can anyone point me in the direction of a 2nd hand market for Phantom cameras?

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Sandy MacDonald

3. Monkspark

Thanks Sandy but 350GBP for a good condition 2nd hand camera equates to $720AUD, and I can buy brand new via Amazon & Ebay for $730AUD or direct from DJI for $900AUD, so thanks for replying and thanks for the offer, but not value for money from this side of the world I'm afraid!

4. dirtybum

PM a member on here named Hunch, he fixes p3 cameras or may offer one of his for $ plus your broken one

Monkspark likes this.
  5. Sandy MacDonald

No Problem mate, I hope you get one!

Monkspark likes this.
  6. manazuma

Do you think a gimbal guard would have changed this outcome at all? Sorry for your loss. We are all just a flight away from tragedy, so celebrate every successful flight.

7. Ted4797

Your best chance is here. E bay is full of junk for too much money. Hunch is your best bet. He may be able to fix yours although it looks bad.

Monkspark likes this.
  8. Ted4797

If you want to sell your trashed one, I need the base with the main board. Did it survive?