2nd hand cameras?

Reaction score
So I have just returned from an amazing few days of flying my P3P along the beautiful West Australian coastline.... but unfortunately my P3P is missing its camera... Had an unfortunate wipe-out with an unforseen tree branch, which sent the bird crashing to the ground. See attached photo of the camera & gimble.

The bird is a bit beaten up but she flies ok and seems to do everything as directed. So I reckon it is worth investing in another camera.

Have seen other posts referring to new cameras available from DJI, Amazon and Ebay, But can anyone point me in the direction of a 2nd hand market for Phantom cameras?

Cheers

Attachments

• Broken.jpg
    Broken.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 337
PM a member on here named Hunch, he fixes p3 cameras or may offer one of his for $ plus your broken one

Reactions: Monkspark
Do you think a gimbal guard would have changed this outcome at all? Sorry for your loss. We are all just a flight away from tragedy, so celebrate every successful flight.

Your best chance is here. E bay is full of junk for too much money. Hunch is your best bet. He may be able to fix yours although it looks bad.

Reactions: Monkspark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers