2nd flight with fpv

Cool! Looks like you have the exact same rig as I do. I'm just jealous that you get to fly in such a beautiful landscape. How I wish we had mountains =)

Have had this rig for a little over a month and seem to constantly add things to make it a better experience. The best camera tripod I've ever had. Will go great with my other hobby, duneing at the Oregon coast with my Polaris XP4 900.

sranch said:
Have had this rig for a little over a month and seem to constantly add things to make it a better experience. The best camera tripod I've ever had. Will go great with my other hobby, duneing at the Oregon coast with my Polaris XP4 900.

I would love to see a Phantom's view of the Sea Lion caves there, and Heceta Head Lighthouse too.

very cool video.

I have the GoPro3 blk set on 1080p 30fps, also taking stills in 3 shot bursts on regular intervals at the same time. The GP wifi is off. I hit the record button before taking off, you can see me turning it off at the end of the video. I would like it on 1080p 60fps but then you cannot take the stills at the same time, so the compromise.

EMCSQUAR said:
very cool video.

Thanks, we have lived on this 80 ac Applegate ranch for about 26 years, a very beautiful location. We have recently sold it and will be moving to the Oregon coast near Florence. Time for more play and no more work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl