28 FAKE PROPS, NOW WHAT?

I've used them on my 450 and phantom and yes I balanced them. I didn't notice and benifit and had more vibration. Liked the dji props better. But that's just me.

What made you realize the were fake? I purchased some, but they are exactly like DJI's, with "DJI" on them and the correct part number. Does yours have that? I haven't tried them yet, but likely will when I get a bit more confident.

Regards,
J.

naturarquista said:
Hi!

Ok Im guilty, as a newbie, I bought like 10 or more pairs of not original selftightening props from eba, I got confused, they looked the same.
I dont have them here yet, any way, right now Im not planning to use them, so, what can i do with them, are they really so bad? Can i balance them? Or should i melt them in fire?

Thanx!

Here's a thought on "recycling" fake props: Attached to a spindle and place on top of a baseball or beanie-style cap. I've seen more than a few quadcopter flyers wearing the propeller beanie. :D

6-8 months ago there was a shortage of DJI parts everywhere... The only props that were available were aftermarket...
I bought them and flew them on my original Phantom vision.. They weren't that bad... Obviously if DJI are available that should be your first option.... But if you can't get anything else, the xoxoxo aren't going to make your bird crash or fly away...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj