$25 leveling board

Reaction score
Built a leveling board....

Thick cutting board, 3 leveling feet and 2 string levels.

040059hlg41gglzx9ur3h4.jpg

Getting **** with it... Much like the toilet paper thread,
Gathering Way too much information...
The ground is level, or close enough for the flights I make.Hahaha

Still 90% to the Full Moon station. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: III% Streve
Not a grain of evidence that will work... ;-)

Kidding of-course...enjoy! hahaha
Table looks great...by the way.

RedHotPoker

I like the idea of perfectly leveling the p3 before imu calibration, but what if one of the foam feet weren't level with the others? I prefer leveling the p3 from the top side, so you know it's truly level.

Yea. We have to assume the FC (IMU) is coplanar with the motors as there is no adjustment for this. Using the motors without props, as has been touted here numerous times, seems the best way given the choice and equal ease of execution.

Reactions: dirkclod
Not trying to be tough.. sorry if it came across that way. Was just mentioning that it doesnt really add to the accuracy of the calibration. And I worked in one of only 4 .02% calibrations shops in the country. Scales are calibrated in a windless environment, but not on a certified level surface. So a scale, especially when measuring grains, doesnt benefit from a perfect surface.

once had a problem with p3p, was moving while yawning, had to calibrate imu on 100% level to correct bug, before that I was thinking it was a waist of time

might not be a waste of time for him.. you don't see all the parts to the right of the pic? Some people may need that reassurance if they crash a lot.

ROFL!
Those 'spare parts' are a F550 kit that just showed up my son is building...

ROFL!
Those 'spare parts' are a F550 kit that just showed up my son is building...
Lol I thought you'd like that.. I was just messing with you by the way.. it was just asking for a comment I felt like..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4