2017-05-27 F/ware Vers, SD card protected

S

SMod

good evening, in a real pickle here and need some help please

P3P. Latest GoApp 3.1.10 ... Latest iOS 10.3.2.

What RC version should align with latest P3P A/c fware v1.10? I have RC at v1.8 according to the app.

Ran P3P a/c firmware upgrade to v1.10. The upgrade seemed to end successfully (cont green light) but 'abort' msg in txt file; 'still same version'. The same version was not possible as sd had been reformatted and v1.10 definitely downloaded. However, the app status does show it upgraded to v1.10. Which to believe?

Then upon a second attempt the SD was being reformatted; but somehow got 'protected'. How do I unprotect? Now empty and no way of re-updating?

Now also unable to determine if RC is right fware version nor how to initiate update via the GO App. Says RC is v1.8 and the A/c is v1.10. The video tutorial talks about a warning showing up and a function which can be selected to run the update. Is the RC fware updated automatically by GO App?

I have a job in the early morning and its after midnight. Any advice help would be appreciated.

1.10.90 and 1.8 are the latest versions for A/C and RC. If that's what is showing in the About section of the app you're good to go.

Reactions: SMod
Double check that the small switch on the side of the SD card hasn't been moved. That's the "write protect" switch.

Duh!! You're right of course. So, if it's showing as protected, it must be a software issue. To the OP, what PC system are you running

Reactions: SMod
Yes, I should have been more specific. The SD card can be formatted by Go App ( I have since discovered) but not by my Win10(64) Asus laptop. Now unable to get latest f/ware onto my bigger SD card. It wasnt protected but then was; does the DJI GO App protect the SD card?

Duh!! You're right of course. So, if it's showing as protected, it must be a software issue. To the OP, what PC system are you running

Hi Richard
As above SD card can be formatted by GO App but no longer by Windows 10(64) on an Asus laptop (directly plugged in or via SD card reader). Seems the GO App is protecting the SD Card - now cant download f/ware on laptop! Aargh.

The RC v1.8 with AC v1.10 worked together this AM on our recce / camera calibration check flight. But need larger SD Card. What advice to buy today re SD Cards that are compat with P3P?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.