2016 Corn Harvest

This took me a little while to edit and add the music. Enjoy.

Hey, hey "Nickster" - fantastic job of flying and filming and your editing and choice of music - great job! Looks pretty amazing when you see it from that perspective - bet the "boss" enjoyed seeing that.

Farmers man, can't beat em and where would we all be without you guys! Are your tractors and harvesters all GPS guided? Just curious since that's a heck of a lot of corn out there.

Takes me back to my youth when working summer jobs on farms - loved the video and thank you for posting........

Here's another thank you "Farmers Song - Murray McLauchlan"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Nickster
Hey, hey "Nickster" - fantastic job of flying and filming and your editing and choice of music - great job! Looks pretty amazing when you see it from that perspective - bet the "boss" enjoyed seeing that.

Farmers man, can't beat em and where would we all be without you guys! Are your tractors and harvesters all GPS guided? Just curious since that's a heck of a lot of corn out there.

Takes me back to my youth when working summer jobs on farms - loved the video and thank you for posting........

Here's another thank you "Farmers Song - Murray McLauchlan"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey eagle,

Thanks for the comments. It was a lot of fun to do and I can't wait to do it again.

The combine and tractors are GPS enabled now. My father in law and friend went in on a new combine together with it. It is pretty sweet riding in it since you just sit back going down the rows.

They did love the video. I also have about 40 picture too. Still tweaking those with Lightroom. What I have done so far is awesome. I have a feeling I will be making a book for them for Christmas. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have a feeling I will be making a book for them for Christmas. :)

Great idea on the gifts - maybe add a copy of the video --- all the best and continued safe flying and filming!

Pretty cool.

There's a big corn field I fly over almost every day near my house. So I flew over on a Tuesday morning a couple weeks ago and it looked the same. Wednesday morning it was a tad windy so I didn't fly, but I flew over Wednesday late afternoon. THE ENTIRE FIELD WAS HARVESTED and they were gone. Dude this field is 2000 feet long and half as wide and the came in and got out in a little more than a day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic