2014 RAV4 Toyota Dji Phantom comercial

Reaction score
hahahah i saw a Toyota Rav4 comercial just now ..... full of phantom's chasing the Rav4 .. i cannot find it on youtube
but the comercial is full of Phantoms :) if someone finds it on youtube sent us a link :)

manosmanoli said:
hahahah i saw a Toyota Rav4 comercial just now ..... full of phantom's chasing the Rav4 .. i cannot find it on youtube
but the comercial is full of Phantoms :) if someone finds it on youtube sent us a link :)
Are you talking about the Swarm??
Those aren't Phantoms. They're like Phantoms, but completely autonomous and flying to a computer program. They've been in development for years. This "swarm" thing their doing is awesome!! And each aircraft flies the identical flight path, just 1 second or so delayed from the next. But completely automated...no humans flying.
I think that's the commercial you're talking about? The'yre silver in color-I think.......

havasuphoto said:
manosmanoli said:
Those aren't Phantoms. They're like Phantoms, but completely autonomous and flying to a computer program. They've been in development for years. This "swarm" thing their doing is awesome!! And each aircraft flies the identical flight path, just 1 second or so delayed from the next. But completely automated...no humans flying.
I think that's the commercial you're talking about? The'yre silver in color-I think.......

Noooooo !!!! Phantoms ..... and its an international advertisement and they are chasing it all the way i will try to record the advert once it plays again and upload it

manosmanoli said:
havasuphoto said:
manosmanoli said:

Noooooo !!!! Phantoms ..... and its an international advertisement and they are chasing it all the way i will try to record the advert once it plays again and upload it
It will be on Youtube tomorrow-just post the link....
Thanks

That's the one..that's cool. Looks like they broke at least 3. Someone said it was CGI, and I believe that. Nice idea for a commercial though....too bad it's already been done :(...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31