200FT full power off crash = GPS inactive = Help :(

When it's showing flashing green... does it hold position as if in GPS mode?

from the DJI FAQ... see note 3

How do I determine that the GPS module is in working condition?
1. Please check if there are buildings that could be blocking the satellite signal. GPS needs an open area to work.
2. Put the TX switch “S1″ to the top position, if there is a mode light blinking such as green single flash (or double flash), it means that the GPS is working correctly.
3. After power on, if you have seen the red light flashing one, two or three times indicating the number of satellites locked, it means that the GPS works correctly.

Yes it does hold its position as in GPS. That's what give me the confidence that something is at least working partially correctly and I can put it in the air.

I will reiterate that it does NOT go into ATTI mode when S2 is switched into it. I find this very odd.

I had same problem, only a small crack in antenna. I crashed upside down. Replace and still yellow lights. I also got a replacement GPS chip but found it to be beyond my removal and re-solder capabilities. Looking for new one.

Interesting. Sounds very similar to what I am experiencing. It seems random, but potentially not.

Update: Flew it last night. 2 separate experiences. First flight, started slow yellow, took about 1 minute at 50ft to get the rapid green to slow green. Landed, powered off. Came back inside. Turned it on, and got green almost immediately. This is a real head scratcher.

Bumping this to see if anyone may know why I can no longer switch into ATTI mode? GPS mode works after power up, but switching S2 to ATTI does nothing.

ediprospero said:
Bumping this to see if anyone may know why I can no longer switch into ATTI mode? GPS mode works after power up, but switching S2 to ATTI does nothing.

S2 has two uses 1 for changing home lock and the other for course lock and home lock when setup in the naza mode through the assistant software.

S1 has four purposes calibrating the compass, GPS, ATTI (manual) and Failsafe (rth)

Jason, I get that. But what I am saying is that I can set the Home Point fine, it goes into GPS mode (green) and then when I switch S2, it will NOT switch into ATTI mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan