20 days from shipping to return...my quad is back

Reaction score
Been missing my Phantom 3 Pro for a while and had to settle with my Bebop and MJX Hex while waiting...

Warranty repair was performed. The only part I recognize as my original is the VPS unit. They did not put stickers or anything else on the shell (it was pure white) but they supplied them for me to do so.

It was apparently tested as my controller had to be reset (they call it a button on the quad but it looks like an LED you push to get it connected again).

Took it for a flight (unfortunately, evening) just to test and it seems okay. Camera's not wobbly and there is no obvious aberrations in the photo or video. Will do my light test tomorrow.

99.9% "as expected". I had to take a .1% off for the decals...

/not negative thread about repairs

Was there a cost involved? WAs everything covered? What happened to start to begin with?

Was there a cost involved? WAs everything covered? What happened to start to begin with?

Everything was covered for no charge. There's a thread somewhere here about the details but, essentially, I was flying in an area I normally fly when it began losing compass, signal, etc. and, as I set it to RTH, it completely went black and killed itself.

I think Gerald was bored of the same place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl