2+v3 camera problem

Reaction score
Last night i had pulled the cover to make sure all of the connections were tight and no signs of evil ESC behavior.
Flew about 20 minutes this morning, great video, all systems go.
This afternoon I could not get the video feed back to my iPhone. De-powered and restarted everything in numerous sequences, told iPhone to forget network, turned off wifi then restarted everything, no joy. Even switched out several new fully charged batteries.
I made several 'VFR' flights and the radar, drone data, speed, altitude and camera control all worked, great pictures and videos. Only problem was I didn't have real time visual. Wheel just spun on the screen.

Any suggestions?

CannibalRobotics said:
Last night i had pulled the cover to make sure all of the connections were tight and no signs of evil ESC behavior.
Flew about 20 minutes this morning, great video, all systems go.
This afternoon I could not get the video feed back to my iPhone. De-powered and restarted everything in numerous sequences, told iPhone to forget network, turned off wifi then restarted everything, no joy. Even switched out several new fully charged batteries.
I made several 'VFR' flights and the radar, drone data, speed, altitude and camera control all worked, great pictures and videos. Only problem was I didn't have real time visual. Wheel just spun on the screen.

Any suggestions?

Try a different battery.... Its a screwy thing.

I had the exact same problem. I had to delete off of my iPhone and reinstall. Worked fine after that.

I just force close the app and start it back up fresh when that happens. It so far has worked every time.

- Tweez

Ok, to close it, the only fool proof way to fix is to. Toss the app, forget the wifi network and down load a new app, restart the app and all of the phantom hardware, reregister and fly. My dealer did agree to replace the extender under warranty if i thought it would help so I've got that going for me.
@ dJI I build robots and write machine code for a living. This kind of error is just sloppy code, something is not cleaning up after itself or bad assumptions are being made about the state of the apps universe on launch.

Now, that being said, had about ten great flights today with no runs, drips or errors and the weather in Austin looks great tomorrow!

I might suggest another solution. I've purchased a Sony device that creates its own wifi network and allows you to transfer pictures and video to devices once you connect to its wifi. You just plug your memory card (with SD adapter) and run the app. The images transfer much faster and reliably. You can use it, for instance, to transfer your long videos to an iPad for viewing on a larger screen. Just an FYI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20