2 quick questions

Reaction score
1). Will the DJI Phantom backpack for the advanced / professional work with my standard? I think I read somewhere that the (RX) compartment was a little different.
2). I have the DJI "GO" app on my phone, but its too small, So I added it to my i-pad mini. But the data isn't or won't transfer ? Am I doing something wrong ? or is that just the way it is?
I'm a new owner and trying to figure all this stuff out.

1). Will the DJI Phantom backpack for the advanced / professional work with my standard? I think I read somewhere that the (RX) compartment was a little different.
2). I have the DJI "GO" app on my phone, but its too small, So I added it to my i-pad mini. But the data isn't or won't transfer ? Am I doing something wrong ? or is that just the way it is?
I'm a new owner and trying to figure all this stuff out.

See if this is it.

dji go app | DJI Phantom Forum

You should also be able to transfer your flight date by backing it up to DJI's cloud storage and then logging into your account on the new device.

You should also be able to transfer your flight date by backing it up to DJI's cloud storage and then logging into your account on the new device.

I sometimes fly with my phone and other times with my iPad. I just sync to the cloud and have both devices updated with all flights. You will need to sync the first, then the second, then the first once more for them both to be synced, but it is simply a button press.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie