2 Phantom 3 Pro's with tons of accessories!

Reaction score
So the Blue/White Phantom Has been sold. What's Left:

Red Phantom 3
5x Batteries
1x MicroRaptor HardShell Case
1x ND Filters
1x Inspire Remote
1x Maxx Remote
1x Venom 4 Port Rapid Charger
1x DJI 4 Port Charger
1x Set of Carbon Fiber Props
1x Set of extra props
1x DJI Battery Warmer
1x Headplay White/Black Goggles with 3 batteries

*Looking for Local Pickup Buyer*
$700

Last edited:
Posting Revised Pictures of gear

Attachments

• Blue Top.jpg
    Blue Top.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 358
  • Headplays.jpg
    Headplays.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 369
  • Red Drone Back.jpg
    Red Drone Back.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 383
  • Red Drone Front.jpg
    Red Drone Front.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 400
  • Red Drone In Case.jpg
    Red Drone In Case.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 433
  • Red Top.jpg
    Red Top.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 343
  • Venom Charger P3.jpg
    Venom Charger P3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 346
  • Blue Back.jpg
    Blue Back.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 362
  • Blue Drone In Case RC.jpg
    Blue Drone In Case RC.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 369
  • Blue Drone In Case.jpg
    Blue Drone In Case.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 403
Last one

Attachments

• Blue Front.jpg
    Blue Front.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 330
* Also a footnote: The Red Phantom is a Advanced modded with a P3 4K camera and flashed as a Phantom 3 Professional

The case from the red P3 has been sold. A GPC P3 Backpack will be substituted

I'm selling 2 used Phantom 3 Pros. 1 Red and 1 White with blue strips. The Red Phantom 3 Pro is a Advanced with a Pro camera flashed to a Pro..and the White normal. Comes with a total of 11 batteries 2 hard cases with wheels, set of ND filters , 2 RCs , 1 Battery Warmer, 1 4 port Venom battery charger, 1 DJI 4 Port charger, 1 set of CF Props and 1 normal set, each drone has a set of new props 1 red tipped & 1 blue tipped. I also have a MAXX long range RC to add to the pot and also a set of Head Plays with 3 batteries. I'm am looking for $1,000 for everything maybe a local pickup for $900
excuse me, im new to this, does this bundle include everything i would need to fly?

The pricing for shipping is getting pretty high ...I might have to start breaking up everything into bundles ..ie Drone + 1 Battery + Remote + Charger.

The pricing for shipping is getting pretty high ...I might have to start breaking up everything into bundles ..ie Drone + 1 Battery + Remote + Charger.
i guess you didnt like my offer, im backing out. i will try to delete my previous post about splitting shipping, sounds like a good deal, good luck.

i guess you didnt like my offer, im backing out. i will try to delete my previous post about splitting shipping, sounds like a good deal, good luck.
I'm looking for a local buyer currently as shipping is getting high to ship the entire package if you are willing to drive and pick it up i'm willing to give one heck of a deal

Hi this is Dave sent you another PM. Wondering what's going on with shipping the complete package to me as we agreed to last week. Thank you
Agreed on full price and I am paying all shipping cost

Last edited:
due to time constraints I'm not looking to ship ...only looking for local pick up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj