2 noob questions….

Reaction score
Haha, sorry for such idiotic questions here, but I'm wondering on one of them, and a buddy is wondering on the other (he's not part of this forum and he asked me if I knew since I just recently bought a P3A).

My question….
I have not done this, and I don't plan to.
Scenario: Motors are going, Phantom is ready to fly, still sitting on ground, ready to fly. What would happen if you pushed the right controller up? My guess…. damage. But other than that, would WOULD actually happen??
Again, I repeat, I have not done this.

Buddy's question (and I honestly don't know the answer)….
He's looking at between a P3 (hasn't said which type yet, either Advanced or Pro), and a Yuneec Typhoon q500+ 4k. He told me that on the Yuneec, you can set it so that if you push up on the right stick it will fly away from you, no matter which way the nose is pointing, and the same as pushing the right stick down, it will come towards you. Is it possible to set it up that way on the Phantom 3.

yes

Yes?
Can you elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I take off and then turn mine on home lock so if you pull stick back comes toward you no matter where its at

yes right stick that flight mode just makes it easy go left go right go forward or come back doesn't matter which way drone is pointed

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20