2 Day old Pilot - hello & my first shots

Reaction score
Hi :). Just thought I'd say hello with my first post. 2 days ago I picked up a Phantom 3 Standard, I enjoyed it so much I returned it to the store and bought a Phantom 3 Advanced + a spare battery :).

I didn't do any research and just bought it on a whim, a photography store had them on special offer and it seemed like a great deal! Having looked into it it seems there will be a P4 out today (maybe I'll regret not doing research, depending on features & price, but I'm still sure I've got a good deal).

I've pushed it quite hard (safely) since buying it and it continues to impress. Made sure I didn't touch it until I'd read the full manual, looked at videos, and ran the simulator. First 8 flights have gone without issue.

Anyway here's some of my pics, I bought this for photography as that's my passion. Nothing too amazing as I'm still working out how to make best use of the new perspective:

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced : First Shots by _Jo Gray, on Flickr

I think this will be a fun hobby!

Well first of all, congrats on being the forums youngest drone pilot! :)

This hobby "almost" gives you wings right?
Very nice pics. Have fun. Where are you located? USA?

Nice photographs......you're going to have a great time with this!

(Road markings look to be UK....you're breaking CAA rules already!)

Nice photographs......you're going to have a great time with this!

(Road markings look to be UK....you're breaking CAA rules already!)

oops, I thought I was doing OK, but then looked up the definition of 'congested', and seems to cover even tiny villages like mine! As an aside the night shot was @ 120m, I was on a hill which is one of the steepest in the UK!

Hi joe I'm working in Berkshire (Newbury ), any decent spots you can suggest ? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers