#2 Channel Hack

Reaction score
Can someone explain exactly where I find that file to download and how to install it...sorry, not that computer savvy.

32 Channel...typo

Last edited:
The instructions and file needed are under comment section.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You use an iPad, correct? Try to follow these instructions in the more channels hack thread:
More channels hack

I think you also use an iMac, correct? Just an FYI that I have read that some people have had trouble doing this on a Mac. I recall one guy tried for hours and just gave up, only to do it easily on a PC in a minute or two. I think it had to do with how to make hidden files visible on a Mac versus a PC. I don't have a Mac, so I am not sure how to do that myself but I do know it takes two minutes tops on a PC.

Good luck sir. If you get stuck, there are many here who are willing to help. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: grottoli and JoBe
Thanks but I cannot open the file with that RAR ext. I am thinking this may be more trouble than it is worth.

Thanks but I cannot open the file with that RAR ext. I am thinking this may be more trouble than it is worth.
It's fairly easy. Make sure you have Winzip installed on your computer. There is only 1 file in there after extracting it. Then follow instructions in the links above. If you run into problems, post here and we'll help you out.

I tried it too. My old laptop doesn't have the software to open it either. Tried 2 free programs without success and gave up.

PS, can anyone post the iOS unzipped file? Or at least something more easy to access.... I've never even heard of RAR until i downloaded this file today. [emoji107]

Last edited:
Here is the actual file; you don't need a program to open it. Just download it to your desktop and transfer it to your DJI Go app per instructions above.
.DJI.configs
Thanks for doing that sir. I'm sure it will help more than a few people.
Are you fine with me linking to that file in the instructions I routinely give to people?

Reactions: JoBe and mandalay
Glad to do it. Sure you can do that. Thanks for asking.
I just added the text to my instructions and tested it. Unfortunately, the download did not give a file with the leading "."
I don't think it will work without that leading "." you get with a simple unzip of the rar file.

I can clearly see that the file on your drive has the leading ".", it just doesnt download that way.

Yup not working for me either, I do appreciate your willingness to help.

You use an iPad, correct? Try to follow these instructions in the more channels hack thread:
More channels hack

I think you also use an iMac, correct? Just an FYI that I have read that some people have had trouble doing this on a Mac. I recall one guy tried for hours and just gave up, only to do it easily on a PC in a minute or two. I think it had to do with how to make hidden files visible on a Mac versus a PC. I don't have a Mac, so I am not sure how to do that myself but I do know it takes two minutes tops on a PC.

Good luck sir. If you get stuck, there are many here who are willing to help. Cheers!

I found the solution to making the 32 channel hack on a Mac and posted it in the last thread:

32 channel hack

If you are running a Mac, WWK888, then you will need to open the App Store and install The Unarchiver to extract the files from the RAR. You will then need to follow the instructions in the post I linked above to be able to display files starting with a ".". Once this is done it is possible to copy the file to the DJI GO application in iTunes.

Just be sure to disable the Finder configuration and reverse the changes once you have successfully copied the file into iTunes.

Without signing into Google Drive, I am able to download it with leading period as seen. Any suggestion on what else I could do?
Screenshot_1.JPG Screenshot_2.JPG

After some further tinkering I was able to successfully open and extract the RAR file using a free program I downloaded from 7-Zip

I added the file to GO via iTunes and voilà. It works! Thanks everyone!

Reactions: JoBe and Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers