2 axis gimbal

Ouch! Monte 55!
Um, I did address that mistake directly in my 2nd posting. Sorry I made that mistake, and I apologize to all others that I may have irritated for posting and forgetting to ask a question, I was just trying to use this forum for the first time to ask a question, my mistake! :(

Wormgrunter

No ouch intended. Just wanted to know what the question was. Sorry if it came across that way.

Ah! No worries! Thank you. Just was looking for an alternative to rotorpixel "little pricey " at this time for me. I'm flying a P2V and would like 2 axis capability, craft has preformed flawlessly, I'd prefer plug and play thus not modifying the original electronics to much! (Kinda like IF IT'S WORKS DON'T FIX IT). Also, can I use a GoPro Gimbal modified to use the original P2V camera?

Thank you in advance. :)

Wormgrunter

Not sure what a GoPro gimbal is. Do they make one? or do you mean a gimbal that accepts Gopro. Do you need a simple gimbal? Do you need to control it in flight. Walkera makes a simple 2 axis gimble that doesn't even need to be connected to the inside of Phantom if you use a small external battery to power it. Choices are based on what you want.

Walkera!!!!! What you described is exactly what I'm looking for! !

Thank you. :)

Wormgrunter

Can you direct me to a link to that Walkera gimbal? That just attaches to the bottom? Please! And Thank you!

Wormgrunter

Hang on a min.... you have a P2V yes ?

NO you can't just decide to use a go pro. Not if you intend to use the DJI app. If you do you can't use ANY of the features you paid for by getting a Vision. If you go down that route you may as well sell the P2V and buy a bog standard P2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic