2.7k on P3P

Reaction score
Can we take videos in 2.7k on our professional like the Advance?

4K and my old computer does not get alone very well.

Basically 1080p works well, but I think 2.7k would be nice to have as an option.

Can't do it unless you record in 4K and transcode down to 2.7K, you'd think the pro would have all the recording features of the models below it, it is the "PRO" version.

I would feel duped owning a Pro and not having at least 2.7K. I don't know what they were thinking..
DJI could have really up the anti and given the Pro 2.7k@60fps just to keep their users happy.

2.7k @60fps seems to be the sweet spot between file size, computing power required and great looking video.

Seems very questionable IMHO that the other two get 2.7K @ 60fps whilst we Pro owners don't.

Why?

2.7K @ 60 fps would be where I likely would shoot as I like 60 fps better than 30 fps.

2.7K is the best image setting for the imager and SOC hardware being used. Unfortunately, DJI has indicated there is a hardware limitation somewhere else in the Pro that prevents it from being used.

Seems very questionable IMHO that the other two get 2.7K @ 60fps whilst we Pro owners don't.

Why?

2.7K @ 60 fps would be where I likely would shoot as I like 60 fps better than 30 fps.

Std and Adv don't get 2.7K@60FPS, they get 2.7K@30FPS.
What I was saying is that the PRO owners should have gotten 2.7K at both 30 and 60 FPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues