2.7k fuzzy

Reaction score
I've recently tried the 2.7k update on P3A and it came out very fuzzy. Has anyone had this issue or could it be the time I took the video?

Are you viewing the video cache from the phone /tablet or download from the micro SD card?

Reactions: Oso
Play it on the computer or TV using the sd card and I bet it's sharp.

Here is just a short clip I took with my P3A my first flight out. No edits, just straight out of the Phantom.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Is it still the same quality when you transfer the file to your computer and watch it? What are your computer specs?

Here is just a short clip I took with my P3A my first flight out. No edits, just straight out of the Phantom.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Is it still the same quality when you transfer the file to your computer and watch it? What are your computer specs?
I was going to ask the very same question. My computer graphics card has a hard time with 2.7K jitters, & paused vid. Record the vid to DVD & it's excellent on the TV.

Watching on the iPad wasn't great quality. Transferring files to my Mac was great. I have a Mac Pro tower with 2 quad core 2ghz processors, 30gb ram and 500mb graphics card. My os and applications run off ssd, pics and videos go to two 10k rpm, 500gb velociraptor drives in raid 0. 2tb drive backs everything up through time machine. Picked up the tower used for $900.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers