2.4ghz Rx/Tx fpv? where to buy in europe

Reaction score
Hi
I want to have a FPV system on my FC40 , but I am not going to change the 5.8ghz controller , so what i need or looking for is 2.4 ghz monitor with inbuilt battery ,

But I have no idea where I can get it as 2.4ghz in Europe ( no iam not going to use Amazon or ebay , they ship from china, and the custom in Denmark are so expensive )
Anyone have an idea ?
or maybe some other setup I can use for FPV ( without goggles )
Chris

Hej! ;)

I have bought stuff from China, not really expensive stuff (the most expensive was around 50 - 55 €). But I haven´t had a problem with custom-tax yet.
I don´t know what the import fee is in Denmark but in Sweden it´s around 32%, if the custom stop the package.

well in denmark they stop almost anything when it comes from outsite the EU, its pretty anoying ,

ExtraKim said:
Hej! ;)

I have bought stuff from China, not really expensive stuff (the most expensive was around 50 - 55 €). But I haven´t had a problem with custom-tax yet.
I don´t know what the import fee is in Denmark but in Sweden it´s around 32%, if the custom stop the package.

Mind me asking what type of stuff you got from China? I'm looking for a 2.4Ghz FPV system as well and I'm not finding many options out there.

Thx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj