2.4G data link not functioning

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I know that my Phantom 2 firmware is not ready yet for data link or ground station. I am just trying to get everything installed and ready for when the P2 firmware upgrade is released and Ground Station enabled for the P2.

I have installed the 2.4G data link assistant on both my Win7 desktop and Win8 laptop. And by way of background I have been able to connect with every other DJI piece of software and hardware for both my P2 and P2V on both of these computers. Drivers and software should not be my issue.

Problem 1: DJI 2.4G data link assistant software does not "see" the hardware attached. I get my USB connection beep when attaching the ground end to USB, but I never see any hardware/software version information in the assistant software.

Problem 2: With my ground end powered up and the BTU attached as well as the air end plugged into the canbus on my mini iOSD (or into the canbus hub as another test) I CANNOT see the Bluetooth module from my iPad or from any other Bluetooth discovery device. Everything is connected correctly and powered on. I am hoping there may be some configuration information that needs to be set and perhaps this this related to problem 1 above?

Any help appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers