Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

2.4 GHz with Wi-Fi and airplanes ?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by snowbird, Jan 25, 2014.

1. snowbird

I should be getting my phantom vision next week and was wondering that if you can not fly a phantom while running your gopro thru your Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz can you fly a phantom vision with its Wi-Fi on around other aircraft that run on 2.4 GHz. ? I was just wondering if I was going to be able to go to the flying field and fly around my friends with their planes in the air.

Thanks Randy

2. Ozzyguy

I. Believe it's more of a problem having wifi transmitting from the aircraft because you're wifi transmission is so close to you're receiver on the original phantom. Having your phantom vision nearby should not be a problem unless your flying side by side with an aircraft using 2.4Ghz for control