1st Time She Almost Took Off On Me . Active Track / Any Explaination ?

I noticed a few things:.
!) The P4P was flying low, so the moving vehicles appeared to be on the same plane as you.
2) The lighting changes made the entire image look almost black & white, and probably harder for the drone to follow.
3) It appears the bird lost sight of you and then raised up as if it locked briefly on the vehicle behind you.
4) Then, who knows?

Nice video, though.

Reactions: lone droner
Having never really taken a look at Active Track or used it at all, just what does happen when the bird loses the item it is tracking?

Does it stop? Go into some other mode? Can you set it to just hover when tracking is lost?

AD

It's supposed to just hover, I understand. Not sure what happened in his video, looked like it latched on to one of the vehicles, then drifted (maybe in the wind)?

I noticed a few things:.
!) The P4P was flying low, so the moving vehicles appeared to be on the same plane as you.
2) The lighting changes made the entire image look almost black & white, and probably harder for the drone to follow.
3) It appears the bird lost sight of you and then raised up as if it locked briefly on the vehicle behind you.
4) Then, who knows?

Nice video, though.
thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan