1st post need some help please.

Reaction score
Had the Advanced for about 3 weeks now maybe10 hours of flight time bought it bran new at micro center. always worked perfect. now i just went to take the phantom up and its connected to the iphone 6s but im getting no camera picture ? I flew it out side worked perfect just cant take pictures or video. no camera at all. i adjusted the gimball and imu. I am using a monster sd card which always worked perfect. just hope its a simple fix after reading some of the horror stories about the dji customer service. one last thing i did drop the controller off the couch but it was very lightly. again camera worked perfect last flight.

what does Litchi do ? see some nightmare stories of fly aways and stuff.
Litchi works great for me. I preplan the flights on the Litchi hub and save to my device. I then can go and fly autonomous flights and even if I loose signal it completes the mission and comes home. The first two times I lost signal I didn't keep track of the time the craft was in the air and it was a nail-biter waiting for signal to reconnect. So keep track of how long the mission should be and what time ou started the mission so you can be calm waiting and impress everyone around you knowing it will return safe.

what does Litchi do ? see some nightmare stories of fly aways and stuff.
Litchi does what the DJI app does and adds some extra features.
If you are new to the Phantom, stick with the DJI app and learn how everything works before getting Litchi if you need the extra features it has.
Litchi is good but so is DJI Go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic