1st go at editing a video - feedback welcome

That was awesome. Smooth, kept my attention. Not jerkey. Thank you for sharing.

What software did you use? I am in the process of picking out software to learn how to edit. Thnx! John

Thanks for the kind words. Windows movie maker - 1st time I've used it, fairly simple but quite effective.

Just used the fade in / fade out for each clip & did a zoom out on the still image at the end.

Just found this on another thread

Opportunities
- shorter cuts (2-5secs norm; occasional longer if there is a dramatic reveal at the end
- overall should be 1-3mins max. This means the 'director'has to make tough choices on content

Will take that onboard & do a redux!

Just found this on another thread

Opportunities
- shorter cuts (2-5secs norm; occasional longer if there is a dramatic reveal at the end
- overall should be 1-3mins max. This means the 'director'has to make tough choices on content

Will take that onboard & do a redux!
Good advice [emoji6]
We all start out wanting to shot different angles of a POI (ie. Bridge). This is fine to get the BEST shot to select for the final cut.
Btw- I love the early "right roll" over the water shore to shore while bridge and horizon were in back ground.

Good advice [emoji6]
We all start out wanting to shot different angles of a POI (ie. Bridge). This is fine to get the BEST shot to select for the final cut.
Btw- I love the early "right roll" over the water shore to shore while bridge and horizon were in back ground.

Cheers mate - this is all fairly new to me but I'm loving it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic