1st flight with the Phantom 4 Pro Pluse.

Reaction score
C&TSRR = Train Chase = No Train. Chama N.M.
I upgraded my Solo drone to a Phantom 4 pro plus so I am practicing so I can get used to the controls and the new camera. No train available so I did the train tracks on both sides of the 1st crossing.

I was able to do this thanks to HD Air

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Good attempt but video is not very attractive as white dominates and the details are not clearly visible.

IMO, video attractive but a bit underexposed due to white snow.
Try exposure adjustment of +0.3 or even +0.7 next time...

Good attempt but video is not very attractive as white dominates and the details are not clearly visible.

Thanks for looking and for commenting. I was not looking anything attra
IMO, video attractive but a bit underexposed due to white snow.
Try exposure adjustment of +0.3 or even +0.7 next time...

Thanks for the advice. I will try that next time.

What a beautiful countryside that is! And for your first flight it looks good! You'll get more and more comfortable and be flying this same route a little bit faster at the same altitude which gives a whole diff look. But you can def open up your exposure more to the high side of your histogram so you don't get your blacks all blocked up with no detail.

What a beautiful countryside that is! And for your first flight it looks good! You'll get more and more comfortable and be flying this same route a little bit faster at the same altitude which gives a whole diff look. But you can def open up your exposure more to the high side of your histogram so you don't get your blacks all blocked up with no detail.

Thanks for the information.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
C&TSRR = Train Chase = No Train. Chama N.M.
I upgraded my Solo drone to a Phantom 4 pro plus so I am practicing so I can get used to the controls and the new camera. No train available so I did the train tracks on both sides of the 1st crossing.

I was able to do this thanks to HD Air

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good first flight! Thumbs up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan