1st Flight with My Phantom 4 today

Reaction score
Took my first flight ever with my new phantom 4 today (thanks Tonyt76) and I thought it went well! Easy to take off and land and getting use to the controls. I did not push it hard due to 15 / 20 Mph wind with gusts...

Thanks man I got it yesterday and couldn't not fly it today that's why I didn't go to high or far out... this site has been a big help so far! Looking forward to learning this bird!

Im so damned hooked its not funny HEHE.Weather here in New York daily winds 20 plus MPH,Cant wait till the next 35 Degree day with low winds then i can get my fix,Talke care man.

Reactions: Beloved1228
While waiting for those winds to die down, read, read, read the manual, and watch as many of the many on line videos as you can about how to fly your Phantom. Yeah, I've been flying for three years and always learn something new every time I reread the manual.

Reactions: Beloved1228
Thanks! I have been youtubing a lot and onset suggest to change controls to mode 3... wow just like my xbox I was whipping it around my house today so comfortable! I have a lot to learn and also the camera but having a lot of fun so far... already told my wife is need two more batteries lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj