1st flight since fw downgrade braking?

Reaction score
Flew the p3p for the 1st time today after downgrading the fw to 1.4. Only flew in the garden but the braking doesn't seem as sharp as it was on 1.19 and did not fly on 1.5 it drifts a little when i let go of the sticks?

Did you verify the brake setting in the DJI GO app?

Brake.png

Yes i had a play about with the settings. It doesn't seem as aggressive as it did on 1.19

I've read plenty of comments from others stating the p3 never locked as good as it did on 1.19 i cant comment because ive only been on board since 1.3

The braking used to max out at 100 in the above setting. Perhaps 130 will get you where you want to be.

i tried it at full it didn't seem much different i will try again when the weather picks up

No small yard, it's been crappy in Ohio so haven't flown in awhile, it used to stop on a dime, now it just takes 5 or 6 ft or so to stop. Plus it drifts about 2 of 3 ft. When it does stop.

Honestly, when I first got this thing it was perfect , Fast, stopped on a dime, hovered steady, no shaking, now with a few hours on it, not so steady, not so fast, it is cold here so I hope it gets better.

No small yard, it's been crappy in Ohio so haven't flown in awhile, it used to stop on a dime, now it just takes 5 or 6 ft or so to stop. Plus it drifts about 2 of 3 ft. When it does stop.

Sounds exactly the same as mine. Its nowhere near as good as it was on 1.19 in fact its crap now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4